We are an established Internet-based company located in Omaha, Nebraska. USstoragesearch.com has been listed as one of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and was recently spotlighted as the 7th fastest growing company in Nebraska in the Omaha World Herald. We are growing and are looking for a new team member that wants an opportunity to grow quickly with us.
We are looking to hire a full-time Software Engineer with 3+ years of .NET programming experience in a web production environment that is energetic and aggressive personality. Ideal candidate will possess the ability to work independently and in a team environment to complete projects in a timely manner, multi-task to handle multiple projects at once, and will be forward thinking to contribute valuable input and project ideas towards our business objectives.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- A passion for technology and its use to solve business problems in a timely and robust manner.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Active participation in project and team design meetings.
- Resolve complex technical issues.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Software testing and quality assurance.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Project Planning and Project Management.
- Perform under minimal supervision on significantly complex assignments.
- Ideal candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, or a related degree, or the equivalent in education and experience.
- 3+ years development experience, preferably working with, and a desire to learn more about, Microsoft development tools.
- Beneficial skills include: (Agile development, TFS, experience in SEO strategies)
- Work for a stable, growing organization who hasn’t forgotten its start-up roots
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Company health, dental, and retirement
- Cutting edge technology and equipment
- Continuing development classes, certifications and conferences
- Multiple company outings a year
- A fun work environment with dynamic people who will challenge you (both at work & in our regular ping pong tournaments )