Change of Address

Do you know to make your mail follow you when you move? The answer is simple: submit a Change of Address form online with the United States Postal Service. Free to pick up an any U.S. Post Office, this can also be done from the convenience of your home or even your phone with a free online Change of Address Form.

After filling and submitting your change of address form, you will quickly receive a confirmation email of the chance. Then, once the USPS accepts your address change, any mail sent to your old address will be forwarded to your new location, saving you the hassle of tracking it down later.

Click here to change your address with the USPS.